Useful info for participants
We will be glad to meet you at the Hackathon and we think it will be fun event. For your convenience we prepared this manual and tips. Please read it to be sure that you’ll spent your time with benefit and pleasure and without losing or forgetting something.
How to get to the Hackathon place (MIPT)
Address: 9 Institutskiy per., Dolgoprudny, Moscow Region, 141700, Russian Federation
How to get to MIPT:
- (recommended) From either Savyolovsky Train Station or Platform “Timiryazevskaya” take a train to “Novodachnaya” or “Dolgoprudnaya” platform (~20 minutes);
- From Metro Station “Rechnoi Vokzal”, take bus or minibus №368 to the last stop (~40 minutes);
- From Metro Station “Planernaya” take bus №472 to “Dolgoprudnaya” platform, next go along the Pervomayskaya street with south direction to campus (10–12 minutes);
- From Metro Station “Altufevo”, take minibus №545 (456 C) to “MIPT” stop (~15 minutes);
- By car
From metro stations “Savyolovskaya” or “Timiryazevskaya” take a suburban electric train (except Aeroexpress) routed from Moscow. If the train stops at “Novodachnaya” platform, you need to get out of the first wagon, cross the railroad tracks and go along the path in the train movement direction to campus (5–7 minutes). If the train doesn’t stop at “Novodachnaya” platform, you need to get out of the last wagon at the “Dolgoprudnaya” platform (next to “Novodachnaya” platform), cross the railroad tracks and go along the Pervomayskaya street opposite to the train movement direction to campus (10–12 minutes).
For those who plan to go by car. MIPT do not have its own organized parking, so look around a convenient and legal place and leave your car there. Be careful and do not park your car on the sidewalk or lawn.
The final day, February 6, will be devoted to business part and will take place at Skolkovo. In order to be able to get into the building you have to register to the event.
Here you can find a template for your presentation.
How to get to Skolkovo on February 6
Will be told soon.
Registration take place at the first floor of BioPharmCluster near the entrance. Participants who have the need to check into MIPT dormitory will receive the further instructions at the registration. For check-in you will need passport or other identity document. Please do not forget it!
On the territory of MIPT there are several canteens where you can have a lunch.
We will provide a breakfast and night snacks (pizza) on all days. We also bought a coffee machine and you may have a decent cup of coffee at any time
You can still get out of the building and in the building at the corner of Pervomayskaya street and college lane discover grocery stores and restaurants. Starting from the respectable restaurant “Теория” to the democratic Subway.
What to take
We will work hard so you should take everything you need:
- clothes for a week
- hygiene items (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- laptop and charging
- an extension cord, and if you have a MacBook Air – adapter for Ethernet-connector – Internet will be wired
- money to buy food
- passport or other identity document (driver’s license, military ID, etc.)
- insurance policy
- medications that you need, if you need
Contacts of organizes in emergency case or
In case of urgent questions please contact to organizers
- 8 905 795 61 66 (Vladislav)
- 8 915 089 61 66 (Kseniya)
- 8 915 495 46 10 (Evgeny)
The actual program of the Hackathon is here.